Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 1 Wrap Up

At the end of each week, I want to give myself a little assessment of how I have done for the week. A wrap up of how I have behaved eating wise, and training wise, and how I felt. Honestly. I can then look at this when I weigh in on a Wednesday, and hopefully see how my actions influence my results.

End of Week 1.

Nutrition
Out of 7 days, I would give myself a score of 5 out of 7.*

I followed everything pretty well to the letter for 5 days. Oh forgot about Wednesday lunch. I then had a red flag day Saturday, which was probably within calories, but eating was totally unstructured and unplanned. I have learnt this is not good for me. My red flag carried over to Sunday - because I wasn't organised enough and didn't allocate enough time to make my "healthy" dinner. The rest of the day was going ok up until that point.

* I would consider this a good score for maintenance!

Training
Now the goal and recommended training is 500 cal on weekdays, and 1000 calories during a Super Saturday Session. This equates to 3500 burnt over 6 days. I burnt 500 over 2. Not good!

Mindset
Felt really good, organised, and in control for most of the week Mon-Fri.(except Wed lunch) This made a change of how I had felt previous to starting. I felt ok about my red flag, and thought I handled it well.


Focus for next week
I really need to get into preseason task 7. I think it'll make a difference to my training.

Looking forward to see how Wednesday goes :)

L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment