Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tasks 4 & 5

Ok so Task 4 is pretty straight forward if you have done this program before. For this round I have checked off the following items:

  • Heart Rate Monitor
  • Decent Shoes
  • Treadmill
  • Mini tramp
  • A set of small dumbells
  • Skipping Rope
  • Mich's 3 DVD's
This is more than enough to get me started! I may just get maybe 2 sets of cheap workout clothes, my old ones which are really nice are a bit small :( and just need something to keep me going until they fit again. Will buy these tomorrow (Saturday) I will do the majority of my workouts here at home. I am going to use the outdoor program, along with some running and DVD's. I will also incorporate some outdoor stuff like walking, tennis and swimming when the weather heats up.

Task 5

Now last time I did this program I spent a while putting together a great commitment statement. I was really happy with it, as it summed up what I wanted. I almost just typed it out again, however I thought - I feel different this time and it is time for something new. So here it is:


My commitment is to the program.

I will follow it to achieve my goals. Be organised with food, be organised with my time so I can train, and be disciplined with my time so I can fit everything else in, no excuses. Be responsible for myself, and be prepared for the red flags. Stop thinking and start doing. To want it and not be afraid. Chip away, day by day, meal by meal, training session by training session.


So there it is. I will be chipping away, making the most of my time, and asking myself "How bad do you want it?"

L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment