Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 1

Well, made it through the first day. Things to note:

  • The banana smoothie was FANTASTIC. I'll be relying on that one quite often.
  • I only had one snack (apple) at lunch time, and then lunch at about 3. The smoothie kept me full all morning. At dinner time, I was craving something creamy, dairy and fatty. Resisted, of course.
  • The strawberries were also great, as I was hanging out for something sweet by then.
  • Only managed to sneak in fitness test, and no workout. Not a great start. Noted. Issues with Task 7, and will rectify.
  • I am so unfit. My resting heart rate is about 80. Used to be about 65. I need to get it back down - may add this to goals. I burnt 150 calories just doing the fitness test :0 Will be aiming to make up for it tomorrow. 850. Eek!
  • I am definitely in the "beginner" category. I can't even complete 1 sit-up.
  • It is also "TTOM" which would account for my glum attitude and aching legs.
Saving my energy for a more productive day 2.

L. x

No comments:

Post a Comment