Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Setback already - Day 3

Struggling.

No exercise so far. Will change that this afternoon. PROMISE.

I lacked serious will power at lunchtime today. Met a friend at Dome for coffee. We decided to have lunch. I was just going to have poached eggs on toast with tomato (manageable to work into calories). I could imagine myself ordering it in my head, but for some reason when I got to the counter I said "Salmon Eggs Hollandaise" Cannot explain why. Maybe it was myself saying - you lost 1.5kg, you can handle it. Maybe the discipline of eating within calories was just getting too much to bear. Maybe - I don't like making things easy for myself. BINGO. Sabotage.

Well, then I shared a piece of cake, because my friend insisted we have dessert.

There it is, confession over, lapse in concentration over. Back to it, no writing off the rest of the day.

I need to find some strength!!!

Oh and by the way, was so happy to hear Michelle in her video last night say "chip away, chip away, chip away" Yay - one of my philosophies for the round!

Bye for now, just going to go hop back on that wagon!

L. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi - You posted a comment on the forums about my day 2 blowout! I thought Id check your blog while i was online - we have a few of the same goals - lets put the week one trip up behind us and smash the rest of the week out of the park! We can do this - it's time.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you on the 12wbt forum! So I thought i'll lurk around on your website. Don't kick yourself too harshly, it's only a hiccup. STAY POSITIVE! we can all do this together!! :D x Evita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You lovely people have taken time to read and comment on my blog! T h a n k y o u <3
    It is so true.. trip ups and hiccups don't have to ruin a week, round or a positive frame of mind.. The forums are a great support network, and together, we can do it! xx

    ReplyDelete